Thursday, February 28, 2013

Plan for the next series

For my next series I would like to keep working on the same as my previous series. I would like to do double exposures but edit the original photos first before combining them. I would like to focus on contrast and brightness. For some photos, I might like to make double exposures out of two photos of different sizes or even just layer two photos without changing the opacity. I would also like to combine a photo that is black and white, with a colored one. Finally, depending on the composure of the photo, I would like to flip some photos. I am really unsure of this direction, and how I will be able to make the series cohesive, but I think that it is challenging and it will be interesting if I can pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment