Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Negative Space

I first learned how to use a camera and the necessary settings in order to accomplish a negative space photo when I took this photo.

In this photo I love the colors. They are cool and neutral. I think that I would like to increase the contrast and make the figure completely black.

This is my favorite photo. I took it at an angle. I think that the shape created by the negative space is nice and dynamic.

I would also like to make this figure a complete silhoutte. I think that the negative space defines this photo. The colors are basic, but there is still alot going on in the photo nonetheless.

I had to rapidly shoot to capture this picture. It was really stressfull, but in the end I am happy with the product. I think that the negative space defines the beak of the pigeon really nicely.

The negative space in this photo is less defined. In this case I like the blurred and soft color.

No comments:

Post a Comment