Friday, March 1, 2013

Photos for Plan

 
When I first edited this photo the portrait was smaller than the background so you could see the two photos. I though that this would be interesting but it turned out that i though it looked messy and unfinished.

I first made a double exposure out of four small images of the leaves. I remebered how to make the images the same size and changed my mind. I tried the photo in color, but I knew I wanted it to be black and white.
 
I like all of the light and shadows in this photo. I made the protrait be very contrasted in order to counter all of the light and dark in the other photo of the light.
 
This photo is comprised of three seperate photos. I played with the brightness and contrast individually after I had put the together so I could see how it would effect the entire composicion.
 
I do not think that this is my best work. I prefer having a plain portrait of someone. If I were to edit it again I would definetly increase the contrast and maybe layer another photo onto the original two.
 
This is the only photo where I combined an all black and white image with a colored one. I think that it is interesting if you spend time looking at it. It seems never endless...
 
I like the composision of these two photos combined. I really wanted to provide a slippery and watery texture to the photo, almost like a reflection. I think that this photo has a lot of depth and several laers of brightness.

I think that this photo is just okay. I think that the double exposure of the rope and the water/rocks is interesting, but I am not all that happy about the rest.
 
I enjoy the light in this photo. I think that the colors are beautiful, but I do not think that this photo is my style or my best work. Something is off with the composicion.

I like the various layers of light and texture in this photo. It is a triple exposure. There is an image of a seagul with water/reflections in the background, a landscape photo with the golden gate bridge, and a portrait.
 
This is probably my favorite photo. It is a double exposure. I love the colors and the entire composicion. I am lucky to have taken these photos, especially the one of the wood and seed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment