Thursday, January 17, 2013

Annotation

I added this quote by William Purkey because I thought that it was funny with the combination of the street, the cow, and the trash.

I played around with this photo and melted the two sandwiches. I also associated them with someone who enjoys food. Therefore I wrote A Melting Foodie. 
 
This photo was bland, but the light resembled some sort of warm flame, candle or light. I wrote fire and repeated it to add more color to the picture.

I like this quote because, it is true. Life does go on. The leaves in the picture will crumple up, dry out, and then die. But in the picture, they are burning like a flame that inevitably will die out.

On this photo I wrote Be An Intellectual because of the placement of the kitten. The kitten is also so playful, while studious which I think is part of being an intellectual. Normally people don't think of being and intellectual and also being fun and playful but it is possible.

I did word association with this photo. When I think of "caution," I think of "may be hot." I also made the word light blue, which is the opposite of something hot that would be red or orange (unless it is really hot, then a flame will be blue).

On this photo I wrote mindless. I just thought that someone could stare at the picture and be thoughtless, which could also be mindless.
 
I had alot of fun editting this photo. I added the word "republic" to it.

I was inspired by Banksy for this photo. For some reason I find it very relatable and sad that your dreams can be cancelled.

I spent about four classes and around four hours on this photo. I added emotions to the black abstract figure. I think that the words add to the texture of the brush strokes. I meant to also show that an anonymous figure, "a bad guy," a gunman can have emotions. He or she can be complex. They are not just bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment