Friday, May 17, 2013

My Favorite Photos

This is one of my favorite photos because of the composicion. The hand pinching the sun is something unexpected. The light and colors in the photo blend together. I like the layer of wood and the warmth and love conveyed through the photo.
 


This is one of my favorite photos because of the light haziness of it. I successfully executed the negative space excersize while capturing an interesting scene.

This is my favorite photo. The double exposure was very successful. The paint peeilng off of the wood went with the colors in the sky and the palm tree seed looks like the sun or the moon. I think this is the most interesting photo I have created and I think it had endless layers to peel apart.

I love black and white photos. I always struggle to keep photos in color, but most of the time I can't resist. This photo is very graphic and yet there is a lot going on that makes it more unique. 

I like the simplicity and perspective in this photo. It is so dimensional and modern. I remember really focusing on the angle from which I took this photo and I was able to capture what I wanted. And, of course, it is black and white.

I have always loved to experiment with texture and contrast in my photos. I really love how the light is shining on the bark and the crispness of the subject of the photo. I like that the background is out of focus and I really love the darkness and contrast in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment