Thursday, September 27, 2012

Motion

This photo was originally bright yellow and black. I moved the camera slightly to blur the picture and create a sense of motion. I also edited it to make the yellow more murky and greenish.


This photo is of another picture hanging inside our school. The glass and flash caused white to appear in the photo along with the bluryness. I like this picture because it gives off a majestic and hevenly vibe.

In this photo the blur gives the illusion of motion. I think that it is cool how the contrast between the book and the symbol blend into each other.

This picture is my favorite. It was originally in color but became more appealing to the eye when I made it black and white. I think that this is such an iconic picture and that the bluryness and color give it a new perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment