Thursday, September 13, 2012

Leading Lines

This is a picture of curtains in room 101. I think that the shadowing and lines not only adds depth to the picture, but also adds texture. With this picture I also experimented with the pixalation which was fun and modern.


With this picture I not only used the repetition of pennies to create depths, but I also used the lines that the pennies create.

In this picture, I took it from a diagonal to create leading lines to add depth to the photo.

This picture is by far my favorite. The leading lines in both directions add so much depth to the picture. They also catch the eye to create a plesant image.

This picture is of the student mailboxes which will soon be removed! Leading lines applies to this photo, because the lines created by the objects add depth to the picture.

I spent awhile editting this picture. I like how the railings disappear into the dark and the stairs below add depth to the picture. This picture demonstrates the techinque of leading lines because the lines in the photo lead the eye into different dimensions in the composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment